BerkoAstro is open to the public:
Monday - Friday 6pm - 10pm*
Saturday 9am - 10pm
Sunday 9am - 9pm
*The facility is available to hire weekdays from 9.00am during school breaks.
Hiring the pitch
- Book a slot; a "slot" is defined as one-third of the full pitch and equates to a mini-soccer pitch.
- Each slot is for a minimum of 1 hour.
- The entire pitch can be hired i.e. all three pitches.
- Block bookings are available at a minimum of a 10 week period.
- A reduced rate is available to FA Community and Charter Standard Clubs (Community Rate), and a Club Rate is available to other.** .
- Block bookings made by clubs are exempt from VAT.
- Payment can be made by cheque or via PayPal, all payment must be received prior to the pitches being used.
- Book via email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0845 164 9119.
- Read Terms and Conditions
We look forward to hearing from you.
** Proof of status will be required
Please email email@example.com with the:
- Contact name and telephone number
- Name of organisation if applicable
- Date and time pitch is required
|Rate per slot (1/3 pitch)||Rate per slot (Full pitch)|
Prices are for 60 mins period and are exclusive of VAT. VAT is charged at the current rate.
If you would like to hire the facility or require more information please ring 0845 164 9119 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Following pitches are available:
Tuesday 7th & 14th - 6pm & 7pm
Tuesday 21st & 28th - 6pm, 7pm, 8pm
Wednesday 8th, 15th, 22nd, 29th - 6pm & 9pm
Thursday 9th 16th - 6pm, 7pm, 8pm, 9pm
Thursday 23rd & 30th - 6pm & 9pm
Friday 10th, 17th, 24th - 9pm
Saturday 4th -1pm – 9pm
Saturday 11th - 11am – 1pm, 3pm – 9pm
Saturday 18th -12 – 9pm
Saturday 25th - 10am – 9pm
Sunday 5th - 4pm – 6pm
Sunday 12th, 26th - All day
Sunday 19th - 9.00am – 2pm, 4pm – 6pm
Metal studs and spikes are NOT PERMITTED. Astro trainers, boots with plastic studs or blades MUST be worn.
Footwear must be clean before going onto the pitch.
What other rules must be followed
NO FOOD on the pitch.
NO ENERGY DRINKS on the pitch. Water only, please, in plastic not glass bottles.
NO CHEWING GUM
NO BICYCLES, SKATEBOARDS, SCOOTERS etc.
Neighbours need to be considered when leaving the pitch